15 December 2010

Updates!

  • Had a follow up appointment regarding my knee. Going to wait 3 months for the second surgery. I've been given clearance to run and be active. I've been missing my weekly sprints with the dogs. Need to find out what causes pain and/or instability. One hell of a way I plan to test this out is to:
  • Do a CrossFit workout. This weekend I will be staying with my brother who goes to CrossFit Frederick. For as long as I've known about the Paleo/Primal lifestyle, I've known about CrossFit. They tend to go hand-in-hand in many ways. This will be my first go at it.
  • After some more thought after last weekend's hike I ordered Shaman his own pack. This time I went with Ruffwear's Palisades Pack. I look forward to testing that out in the 3 months I have until the next surgery.
  • Yes, I am still eating duck. And yes, it is still f**king amazing.
  • Today marks 45 days of being strict Paleo. I've dropped a belt size... which has been quickly consumed by the extra layers I have to wear with this blistery cold weather we are having in Maryland.